Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Byrok:70 Druid

Go down

Byrok:70 Druid Empty Byrok:70 Druid

Post by Byrok Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:56 pm

- Character Name:Byrok
- Class:Druid
- Current talent spec:48/0/13
- Nationality:Denmark
- Occupation (what you do):School teacher, let the hate commence!

- Attunements?
Karazhan atm, 2.4 Will fix the others

- What is your ongame activity? 4-5 hours a day, pending on work.
- Our raids take place at 19.30/20.00st and ends 23.00/00.00st are you able to join at those times? Yes.
- What role you see yourself filling in raids? Whatever role is needed, I understand you're seeking feral druids and I'd be willing to respec for that, my gear for that is quite decent aswell. Tank/DPS/offhealer
- What Addons do you consider essential for your class? Omen/KTM and Deadly Boss Mod.

- Which guild's were you in before? Blackrock Mining Co, before it became Fused, Release and Run (Raid leader), And Brotherhood of the Skulls on my paladin.
- What is your raiding expirience, both TBC and before TBC? Everything pre TBC I was hardcore and in one of the best alliance guilds around on the server Skullcrusher.
- How do you plan to grind for consumables? Im Anti tradeskills, but my druid is miner/herbalist so I can farm cash easy enough Smile
- Why it is that you want to join Incarcerated? Boomkis, Mangosmak recommended you and I want to join a guild where I can have a chance of seeing MH/BT/Sunwell.
- Do you know or have quested with any of us? Mangosmak/Boomkis
- What are you looking for in a guild, what do you expect from it? Friendship, Progression, Dedication and Fun.

- Armory link: My boomkim gear obviously, my feral gear is 28kish, and at 2.4 it will get alot better, Resto gear is 1600+healing aswell
- Talk about yourself:
Im a schoolteacher with a passion for this game, I have two kids and a Wife and I just bought my first house!. I always bring my A-game, but in return expect others to do the same.

/Martin

Byrok

Back to top Go down

Byrok:70 Druid Empty Re: Byrok:70 Druid

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:02 pm

Get this guy, he's extremely dedicated and such an awesome player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:53 pm

accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down