Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply feral druid

Go down

Apply feral druid Empty Apply feral druid

Post by Moozka f Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:02 pm

Character Details

My character got some gear from kara gruul badges and za, just mh off-tank able but with a new staff ( from ssc) and some other bage loot it will be no cake to start in bt, got with earthwarden about 27-28k armor and 16.5k hp unbuffed and off 420+ deffense raing,

Character Name: moozka
Class: Druid
Level: 70
Race: Tauren
Nationality: Swedish

Further Detail

Our raids take place at 19:00 to 23:00 (Sunday) and 20:00 to 23:00 (Monday and Thursday), are you able to join at these time?

Yes, all raid dates are perfect for me.

Please state what raid experiences you have

Pre-TBC
Wise, I've taken down all of the Outdoor Dragon's Including Emerald's,
Cleared BWL/aq20, along with all of the lower
level Instances and 20 Mans. TBC Wise, I've Killed the first 5 bosses
in BT with Truth ey fell
apart, The majority of TK/SSC On my Prot warrior as one of the MT's.

Can you communicate in good English?

If I can't then please shoot me.

We use Ventrilo for our voice communications, are you able to use this software?

Im
On Ventrilo On a Daily Basis with my friends, so yes i can, any ventrilo and at almost anytime =)

Did you level your character from levels 1 to 70 on your own?

Yes i did, and all of the items i have i've also managed to get by help of other players and myself Wink

What are the reasons for leaving your former guild?

I transfered to Tarren Mill 2 days ago to play with the friends that i have here, and when i saw you're guild it seemd to suit me prefectly with raid times and you're progress

What do you want to achieve from playing wow?

Having fun meet new people and have nice and social guild to make progress with.

Your armory link (write the URL in plain text):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Moozka Soon geting earthwarden and get some extra K armor just will probably have it tomorrow =)

This is a very important question, please tell us a joke:

Elefant rapes kanin ( only for swedish people) =)

And finally, please tell us a little bit about yourself:

I'm a swedish wow players that enjoys life, i like to sit on front of the computer and play wow mainly, but i also go and visit friends etc, just upgraded my pc for best raid and in-game preformence =)

Moozka f

Back to top Go down