Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto druid want to join !

Go down

Resto druid want to join ! Empty Resto druid want to join !

Post by Citro Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:49 pm

- Character Name: Citro.
- Class: Druid.
- Current talent spec: 00/00/61 Resto.
- Nationality: KSA.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Attunements and Heroics ?
- Karazhan , SSC
- Heroics: All.
- What is your ongame activity?
- Very Active.
- Our raids take place at 19.30/20.00st and ends 23.00/00.00st are you able to join at those times?
- Yes.
- What role you see yourself filling in raids?
- Healing and buff 5 groups.
- What Addons do you consider essential for your class?
- Deadlybossmods , Omen and Decarse/Poison addons.
- Which guild's were you in before?
- Last Man Standing , Easy Company ,slacking in raids.
- What is your raiding expirience, both TBC and before TBC?
- Pre-TBC : ZG,Aq20,MC,Aq40, BWL.
-TBC:
.Karazhan (Clear)
.Gruul (Clear)
.Magtheridon (Clear)
.SSC ( 4/6)
.TK (3/4)
- How do you plan to grind for consumables?
-i have "375" Skinning , "375" LW and i know some friends have full alcy/herb so i can bring 2-4 flask in raid.
- Why it is that you want to join Incarcerated?
- i heard Incarcerated very active and friendly guild.
- Do you know or have quested with any of us?
- No.
- What are you looking for in a guild, what do you expect from it?
- Fun and high progress.

- Armory link:
- eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=citro

Citro

Back to top Go down

Resto druid want to join ! Empty Re: Resto druid want to join !

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:48 am

Good gear and expirience m8. Atm we have 3 active restor druids wich i think is enough. I would like to keep your application and if our druid situation changes, I will come back to you, if u still be interested by that time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:01 am

No... just no, that guy is a huge jackass.. i did the daily heroic a month ago or so, with a group that just kicked Citro for sucking majorly, he kept on wiping the others aparently. He then stayed in the instance, not allowing us to continue since we could'nt do it with just 4 people, and he refused to leave. He camped it for like 4 hours or so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down