Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Druid

Go down

Resto Druid Empty Resto Druid

Post by Aetic Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:08 am

<LI>Character Details

Character Name: Aetic
    Class: Druid
    Level: 70
    Race: Cow!
    Nationality: Norway
    Further Questions

<LI>Our raids take place at 19:00 to 23:00 (Sunday) and 20:00 to 23:00 (Monday and Thursday), are you able to join at these time? Yes, yes and yes

<LI>Please state what raid experiences you have. In vanilla WoW I raided up to Naxx, In TBC I've only raided SSC/TK with this Druid, But my former Priest have been to early BT.

<LI>Can you communicate in good English? Yes

<LI>We use Ventrilo for our voice communications, are you able to use this software? Yes

<LI>Did you level your character from levels 1 to 70 on your own? Yes

<LI>What are the reasons for leaving your former guild? Well, I've transfered to Tarren Mill for two weeks ago, and I just needed a guild. They looked good from the outside, But I find out that I need higher challenges. 

<LI>What do you want to achieve from playing wow? Phat EPIX! Nah kidding, Mostly I want a good community and to be social with other people, It's very fun downing bosses you been trying for several weeks

<LI>Your armory link (write the URL in plain text): (You'll probable see my PvP gear in this, so with PVE gear I got 1800heal and 400mana regen out of combat

<LI>This is a very important question, please tell us a joke: What do Rogues & Noobs have in common...?...they both pick locks!

<LI>And finally, please tell us a little bit about yourself: Well, I'm 19 years old. Live in Norway, more spesific Horten. I've been playing WoW since Beta release, There is nothing better than chill out on a night and play with friends. I go to school, got no work atm. I'm working out 3 times a week, ofc not on the raid days. Well the rest is up to you to find out. 
This one apply you won't regret accept.
    <LI>

Aetic

Back to top Go down