Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gargnda - Feral druid - Apply

Go down

Gargnda - Feral druid - Apply Empty Gargnda - Feral druid - Apply

Post by Gargnda Thu May 08, 2008 12:02 pm

- Character Name:Gargnda
- Class:Druid
- Current talent spec: 1/47/13
- Nationality:Ksa
- Occupation (what you do): Collage
- Attunements?All but expet TK
- What is your ongame activity? 3-4 hours a day, and all day in weeked lol Razz
- Our raids take place at 19.30/20.00st and ends 23.00/00.00st are you able to join at those times? Ofc Smile
- What role you see yourself filling in raids? Tank/dps and everything you want me to do Very Happy
- What Addons do you consider essential for your class? Omen/KTM and Deadly Boss Mod.

- Which guild's were you in before? Keep it REAL they disbanded, Filth they disbanded too. Ancient warriors and they disbanded also .
- What is your raiding expirience, both TBC and before TBC? MC,BWL in pre TBC.and In TBC i raided Gruul,Magtheridon,1/4 TK,,2/6 SSC.
- How do you plan to grind for consumables? doing dailies evryday and got now around 1300g and i'll get more Very Happy i hope Razz
- Why it is that you want to join Incarcerated? having fun , meet a new and great friends Very Happy , and Face new bosses Very Happy.
- Do you know or have quested with any of us?well i know some of Incarcerated but they don't know me Razz and they are all skilled and great ppl really Very Happy
- What are you looking for in a guild, what do you expect from it? nice ppl and friends and face new bosses , i expect nice progress and focused ppl in the raid and bring all pots (flasks ).
- Armory link:
- Talk about yourself:
i m an easy guy Smile , i m a student in a collage , i played wow now for 4 years , and got a nice gaming experince Very Happy

Gargnda

Back to top Go down

Gargnda - Feral druid - Apply Empty Re: Gargnda - Feral druid - Apply

Post by bonita Thu May 08, 2008 11:00 pm

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Gargnda
bonita
bonita
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 42
Class : Mage
Registration date : 2008-02-17