Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shadow priest

Go down

shadow priest Empty shadow priest

Post by froxxa Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:19 am

- Character Name: Froxxa
- Class: Shadow Priest
- Current talent spec: 14/0/47
- Nationality: Sweden
- Occupation (what you do): Student, going first year on a welder education

- Attunements? all heroics, yeah everything now in patch 2,4

- What is your ongame activity? from around 17.00-00.00
- Our raids take place at 19.30/20.00st and ends 23.00/00.00st are you able to join at those times? Yes
- What role you see yourself filling in raids? Some nice dps and a support class to other mana users
- What Addons do you consider essential for your class? Smart debuff, Omen, Dot timer.

- Which guild's were you in before? Was in einhärjar on skullcrusher Pre tbc, In Tbc i've been raiding on my druid With i must be emo, They disbanded Pre christmas and i've been on a raiding break from then. jusst been pvping and such on my druid name (hydi)
- What is your raiding expirience, both TBC and before TBC? In tbc i've been in ssc up to Lady vashj and in Tk upp to kael'thas. Pre Tbc i've been in MC,BWL,AQ40/20
- How do you plan to grind for consumables? Herbing and doing daily Q's
- Why it is that you want to join Incarcerated? I've been on a raiding break for about 4 months now, and you seems like a guild that'll fit me.
- Do you know or have quested with any of us? No i haven't
- What are you looking for in a guild, what do you expect from it? I'm looking for a mature guild with nice players that knows what the do and of course some fun Wink

- Armory link:

- Talk about yourself: started to play wow in the summer 2005 as a druid, took a 3months break from the game in the spring 2006. when i came back from the break i lvl'd upp a mage to 60 and had some fun with him. 1 shotting ppl's in bg with zerker buff and all that shit Very Happy played priests since the winter now. and i enjoy it really much.

/Froxxa

froxxa

Back to top Go down