Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy/shadow priest

Go down

Holy/shadow priest Empty Holy/shadow priest

Post by Shâdes Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:21 pm

Character Details

• Character Name: Shâdes
  • Class: Priest
  • Level: 70
  • Race: Blood elf
  • Nationality: Denmark
Further Questions

• Our raids take place at 19:00 to 23:00 (Sunday) and 20:00 to 23:00 (Monday and Thursday), are you able to join at these time? yes But some time not on sunday
  • Please state what raid experiences you have. On my healing / feral Druid - Clear BT and Sunwell, On shâdes kara - clear Gruul`s lair - clear Maggy - clear MH 2 bosses and 3 bosses In BT
  • Can you communicate in good English? Yes
  • We use Ventrilo for our voice communications, are you able to use this software? Yes i am.
  • Did you level your character from levels 1 to 70 on your own? yes
  • What are the reasons for leaving your former guild? To must Merge whit order guild and the last we merge to was FL
  • What do you want to achieve from playing wow? Doing alot of some pve and get some more fun.
  • Your armory link (write the URL in plain text):
  • This is a very important question, please tell us a joke: hmm . i dont really have any humĝr :-) but sure why not try some fun :-) What is Bill's definition of safe sex?
    - When Hillary is out of town.
  • And finally, please tell us a little bit about yourself: i am a boy on 19 From denmark My name is Frank and Live in denmark
    have been playing wow in about 5 years now and love to play it. I got a girlfriend i only see in the weekend so that why sometime i cant raid on sunday and hope you guys understand. I am playing around 5 to 7 hours a day i got a job. and sometimes i am very triet :-)

Shâdes

Back to top Go down