Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage application

Go down

Mage application Empty Mage application

Post by Dewden Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:04 am

- Character Name: Dewden
- Class: Mage
- Current talent spec: 10/48/3, aka pve fire
- Nationality: Danish

- Attunements? I'm at Hyjal attunement at the moment, got everything else before that.

- What is your ongame activity? I can be online any evening from 1900-late at the moment, except weekends, can't promise I'll be available there.

- Our raids take place at 19.30/20.00st and ends 23.00/00.00st are you able to join at those times? Yes.

- What role you see yourself filling in raids? I'll be what I've always been, pewpew fire mage, bringing down the hp of any boss one percent after another.
- What Addons do you consider essential for your class? I'm using deadly boss mods and omen threat meter, thats all I've ever "needed".

- Which guild's were you in before? Well my previous guild was Core Fusion on Deathwing, who are roaming around in BT now, I left them as my computer broke down and I took a break from wow, I got to experience all of The Eye and SSC, unfortunately I didn't get my Hyjal attunement done back then. I've also been in Four Kings back in the MC days, maybe someone will recognize my character's name, maybe not.

- What is your raiding expirience, both TBC and before TBC? Been through MC, BWL, AQ40, most of Naxx, in TBC I've been through Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC except Vashj, The Eye except Kael'thas.
- How do you plan to grind for consumables? I always got food with me, cooking 375, and always bringing a flask or two.
- Why it is that you want to join Incarcerated? I miss raiding, and I'm secretly in love with Xhanio. Besides that, I can see you guys are around the same point as I were when I left my previous guild.
- Do you know or have quested with any of us? Prolly have, at least with Xhanio, know him irl.
- What are you looking for in a guild, what do you expect from it? I expect to raid whenever it's possible, I expect to progress, not simply farming the same bosses over and over again. And of course having a good time while doing so.

- Armory link:

- Various info: As you can see I'm currently on Stormscale, will migrate asap if you guys want me. rawr. Anyways, I'm tailor and enchanter, can do most enchants like spellsurge, sunfire, battlemaster and such.

Regards, Dewden

Dewden

Back to top Go down

Mage application Empty Re: Mage application

Post by Dewden Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:33 am

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Dewden

Sorry Smile there's the link

Dewden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewdén Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:56 pm

Just an update, I migrated to Tarren Mill the other day, had to rename my char so it's Dewdén now.

Regards, Dewdén

Dewdén

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:56 pm

accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down