Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 UD mage

Go down

70 UD mage Empty 70 UD mage

Post by 70 UD ma Sun May 18, 2008 7:55 am

• Character Name: Karate
  • Class: Mage
  • Level: 70
  • Race: Undead
  • Nationality: Sweden
Further Questions

• Our raids take place at 19:00 to 23:00 (Sunday) and 20:00 to 23:00 (Monday and Thursday), are you able to join at these time?
100% yes, i can stay up as long as you want me to and be there in time every raid.

• Please state what raid experiences you have.

Full karazhan, i've done some TK/SSC with my good old warlock, and all the pre-tbc instances such as MC-BWL-AQ40, and the beginning of Naxx.

• Can you communicate in good English, and use Ventrilo?

100% Yes.

• We use Ventrilo for our voice communications, are you able to use this software?

100% Yes

• Did you level your character from levels 1 to 70 on your own?

100% Yes

• What are the reasons for leaving your former guild?

Well i'm in the guild Abstract atm, not very serious though and not alot of raids going on and i've been feeling like going a bit more serious with the raiding lately so therefore i'm applying here Smile

• What do you want to achieve from playing wow?
Well, get to know some good in-game friends and have fun i guess Smile

• Your armory link:

Not very impressive i know, but i'm farming heroics and trying to get it together...

• This is a very important question, please tell us a joke:

I don't have any joke in mind atm sorry, but i would say i'm a pretty funny guy once you get to know me and i almost never whine about anything Smile

• And finally, please tell us a little bit about yourself:
Well, My name is Martin and i'm 17 yearls old (born 1991). I like soccer, hangin' out with friends and such, not much going on IRL atm so got alot of time for WoW Smile. I was borned and raised in Sweden and have known a player in the guild you might be familiar with "Holyftw", as i was going to say i've known him IRL a very long time and he seems to be comfortable and satisfied with the guild and so would i be i think.

70 UD ma

Back to top Go down

70 UD mage Empty error

Post by Karate Sun May 18, 2008 8:00 am

Ah, now after i was done with the application i saw i made some misspelling and incorrect gramatic.
Just want to confirm it so please don't judge me for it Smile

Karate

Back to top Go down

70 UD mage Empty Re: 70 UD mage

Post by bonita Mon May 19, 2008 11:44 pm

Hi & thanks for your application - but sorry, mage spots are full at the moment.
bonita
bonita
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 42
Class : Mage
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

70 UD mage Empty Re: 70 UD mage

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down