Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkerie - priest

Go down

Valkerie - priest Empty Valkerie - priest

Post by Valkerie Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:41 am

- Character Name: Valkerie
- Class: Priest
- Current talent spec: atm shadow pvp spec, but can respecc holy or pve shadow, whatever u need.
- Nationality: Sweden
- Occupation (what you do): School

- Attunements? Kz only.

- What is your ongame activity? Pvp alot, some heroics and sometimes kz with friends.
- Our raids take place at 19.30/20.00st and ends 23.00/00.00st are you able to join at those times? yeah, ofc
- What role you see yourself filling in raids? hopefully as a healer, but dmg as shadow is okay too.
- What Addons do you consider essential for your class? ora2 & threathmeter, grid, deadlybossmod, bigwigs

- Which guild's were you in before? I were in huhuholics, but havn't played in like 4 months and I'm back and rdy.
- Why it is that you want to join Incarcerated? Want some pve action and think that ssc and tk are good enough for my gear Smile
- Do you know or have quested with any of us? I've played some with Eliade
- What are you looking for in a guild, what do you expect from it? Experience, have fun and do progress.

- Armory link

- Talk about yourself: Hm. I've played a like some months after wow released. I've played kara, tk and some ssc, unfamiliar with za tho since I havn't played pve in 4 months. Always helps a guildmate out, hope to hear from ya, otherwise , gl guys (: cheers

Valkerie

Back to top Go down

Valkerie - priest Empty Re: Valkerie - priest

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:04 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Valkerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:26 pm

contact Gosu or Teppop in game m8
Edit: Accepted

Back to top Go down