Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Paladin

Go down

Holy Paladin Empty Holy Paladin

Post by Misscycl Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:43 am

- Character Name: Misscyclone
- Class: Paladin
- Current talent spec: 50/11/0
- Nationality: Sweden
- Occupation (what you do): school

- Attunements? Well, don't need any now. got all heroics also.

- What is your ongame activity? 16.00-00.00
- Our raids take place at 19.30/20.00st and ends 23.00/00.00st are you able to join at those times? ofc :>
- What role you see yourself filling in raids? Lovely blessings and nice healing Smile
- What Addons do you consider essential for your class? Pallypower, grid and decursive.

- Which guild's were you in before? I must be emo
- What is your raiding expirience, both TBC and before TBC? I started play when tbc came. and my tbc experience is kara/za/ssc/tk
- How do you plan to grind for consumables? dailies.
- Why it is that you want to join Incarcerated? seems to be a nice guild with good progress and mature members.
- Do you know or have quested with any of us? Froxxa :>
- What are you looking for in a guild, what do you expect from it? Progress, active and social members and having fun Smile

- Armory link: armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Misscyclone

- Talk about yourself: I miss my paladin and the raiding alot cus I must be emo disbanded before christmas and now i've been playing on my alt since that. And i don't have a GF wich is yelling at me while im raiding. I won't disapoint u :>

Misscycl

Back to top Go down