Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another imba holy paladin

Go down

Another imba holy paladin Empty Another imba holy paladin

Post by KaVala Thu May 15, 2008 2:39 am

- Character Name-Kavala
- Class: Paladin
- Current talent spec:HOly
- Nationality:Bulgaria
- Occupation (what you do): school
- Attunements? Now you dont need them I have for some heroics
What is your ongame activity I am online all the night
What role you see yourself filling in raids? I am imba healer and I wont let the MT to be dead!
What Addons do you consider essential for your class? Holy power(easy way to buff) Deadly boss mod,Dm,
Which guild's were you in before? In nomine mortis(I left it because of one of the officers he was idiot)
- What is your raiding expirience, both TBC and before TBC? I dont have experience before TBC.I am experienced in kara,Za,gruul,Tk,Mount hyjal.
-How do you plan to grind for consumables? Motes or farming mines for prospecting.
-Why it is that you want to join Incarcerated? I want to join in because I know that it's friendly guild that's all I want and TK and SSC raiding Smile
-Do you know or have quested with any of us? I have told to Jorkata because for that guild he said that it is friend and very good guild
-What are you looking for in a guild, what do you expect from it? For having fun and raiding progress ofc Wink
- Armory link:You may not see me with full pve gear I am 1656healing without buffs or potions.
- Talk about yourself: I am very good,active paladin who's looking for good friendly guild and I think that I get get all here that's why I am applying here.

KaVala

Back to top Go down

Another imba holy paladin Empty Re: Another imba holy paladin

Post by Riddle Fri May 16, 2008 2:24 am

gz:)

Riddle
Gaffer
Gaffer

Number of posts : 42
Class : Priest
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down