Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto shaman apply?

Go down

Resto shaman apply? Empty Resto shaman apply?

Post by Ohnoeslo Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:51 am

- Character Name: Ohnoesfosho
- Class: Shaman
- Current talent spec: 0/9/52
- Nationality: Norwegian
- Occupation (what you do): Work at a factory.

- Attunements? There's noone left ;(
- What is your ongame activity? 6-7 hours a day I'd say, and i'm not in a raiding guild atm so its quite much.
- Our raids take place at 19.30/20.00st and ends 23.00/00.00st are you able to join at those times? Aye, if I aint got afternoon shift that day, goes in a ordinary plan, so got the overview over which raids I can join/not join.
- What role you see yourself filling in raids? Being the wise ass harassing Xhanio with stupid questions, also a healer I'd say.
- What Addons do you consider essential for your class? Totemtimers, only class related addon im using atm.

- Which guild's were you in before? Tormented on this server, also State of Art and Filth (Pre tbc on warrior)
- What is your raiding expirience, both TBC and before TBC? MC, BWL, Occasional wiping in Naxx with Riddle. Done whole TK / SSC except kael and vashj on mage, done up to leo and solarian on shaman.
- How do you plan to grind for consumables? Daily quests, as it mostly doesnt involve me killing anything.
- Why it is that you want to join Incarcerated? I want to join a pve guild, seeing as im quite bored of the hardcore pvp, migrated from Stormscale to play with some old mates, they're all scattered all around in different guilds tho, but I think your guild fits me more with the kind of pve gear and experiences I got. Also I know quite a few people in here like hairpinx, whelp, xhanio and riddle.
- Do you know or have quested with any of us? Mentioned above, farmed strat scarlet days in and out with riddle, also helped whelp level in scholo as level 52 Surprised
- What are you looking for in a guild, what do you expect from it? Not too much cocky, too pro 4 you people. Friendly and nice atmosphere, not like total ignorance and answers to questions( If the questions are reasonable and not from a drunkass;-D)
- Armory link:
- Talk about yourself:

About myself, i'm a 19 year old guy from Norway. I'm from a quite small place, working shifts at a aluminium factory. I've played world of warcraft since release, on numerous chars. Started out as a gnome rogue, then went on to a gnome mage, then made my undead warrior and played on that alot. Then I made shaman as a twink project, but was fun playing so leveled it and has been playing it since the summer vacation 2007.
I'm a average guy, likes to chat. Abuse xhanio, but everyone loves that. Often being nostalgic, but it's my nature.
Dunno what else to say really, nothing much tbh.
Hope to kill some shit with ya!

- Ohnoes (fo sho)

Ohnoeslo

Back to top Go down

Resto shaman apply? Empty Re: Resto shaman apply?

Post by Borgtar Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:01 pm

grats and welcome
Borgtar
Borgtar
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 65
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down