Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto/Enhancement Shaman

Go down

Resto/Enhancement Shaman Empty Resto/Enhancement Shaman

Post by Gaptex Wed May 14, 2008 11:57 am

• Character Name: Gaptex
  • Class: Shaman
  • Level: 70
  • Race: Orc
  • Nationality: Sweden
  • Our raids take place at 19:00 to 23:00 (Sunday) and 20:00 to 23:00 (Monday and Thursday), are you able to join at these time?
  • Answer: Raiding Sunday,Monday and Thursday fits me just great. Raiding to 23:00 should not be any problem at all either!
  • Please state what raid experiences you have.
  • Answer: Pre-TBC: Onyx,ZG,MC,BWL,AQt20,AQ40,Naxx TBC:Kara,Gruul,Mag,SSC bosses = Lurker, Hyrdross & Fathom-Lord, TK bosses = VR, Solarian & Al'ar
  • Can you communicate in good English, and use Ventrilo?
  • Answer: Yes I can communicate rather good in english and using ventrilo is something i do everyday!
  • We use Ventrilo for our voice communications, are you able to use this software?
  • Answer: Yes
  • Did you level your character from levels 1 to 70 on your own?
  • Answer: Yes I did. I leveled alot of Characters. 70 Mage, 70 Shaman, 70 Lock, 66 Rogue, 63 Druid & 60 Warrior.
  • What are the reasons for leaving your former guild?
  • Answer: They stopped raiding
  • What do you want to achieve from playing wow?
  • Answer: I would like to have fun while playing and also achieve new levels in the game.
  • Your armory link: If i dont have more than 1800 healing then its my pvp gear that is equipped. Please contact me ingame so i could either change gear or show you online. I do also have full epic enhancement gear if the guild needs me to play enhancement then i'll gladly do that!
  • This is a very important question, please tell us a joke: Chuck Norris ftw!
  • And finally, please tell us a little bit about yourself:
  • Answer: I'll try to make this short and sweet! My Name is Lucas and I'm working in a record store. I love to have contact with people and be social just talking and having fun. I've been playing World of Warcraft since release date. But back then I played Alliance, Warlock. Raided for about 2 years pretbc with a guild that is called Hawks Reborn. I really enjoyed my time there but after two long years i got rather sick of world of warcraft. So i stopped playing for a while. Few months later my friends convinced me that I would roll horde with them and so I did! I started of as a mage called Gtx. Played in I must be emo for some time. Im sure some of you know me by that name. I did not enjoy playing pve with my mage so i rolled a shaman. So here Iam applying to Incarcerated! Well. seems like I failed in making it short! I'll just end it here if you would like to know anything els about me then just gimme PM and i'll do my best to answer your question. Thats it for me. Hope to see you all!

Gaptex

Back to top Go down

Resto/Enhancement Shaman Empty Re: Resto/Enhancement Shaman

Post by Borgtar Wed May 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Hello.
thx for your application. I'm atm a bit busy with exams til friday so i'll probably not be able to grab u ingame.
I gotta talk to the other officers before about the situation of healers in the guild and if we can take another one without having to rotate too much and having people get distressed.
But i'll try to be on on friday evening or saturday and have a lil chat with you ingame.
Borgtar
Borgtar
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 65
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaptex Wed May 14, 2008 12:04 pm

Wow, fast answer Smile Alright! Guess i'll see you friday/saturday then!

Gaptex

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgtar Wed May 21, 2008 4:20 am

Hi m8.
Sorry but i was kinda busy the weekend.but i'll try to get u ingame asap and have a little chat.
Borgtar
Borgtar
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 65
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down