Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prot warrior app

2 posters

Go down

prot warrior app Empty prot warrior app

Post by lazarro Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:50 pm

• Our raids take place at 19:00 to 23:00 (Sunday) and 20:00 to 23:00
    (Monday and Thursday), are you able to join at these time? Yes, raids comes first!
  • Please state what raid experiences you have. Everything up to kael'thas. Pre tbc untill Thadius. pre tbc raided ZG.. not much more.. now i have raided TK a little SSC Kara ZA and Gruul
  • Can you communicate in good English, and use Ventrilo? Yes ofc! Smile
  • We use Ventrilo for our voice communications, are you able to use this software? vetrilo is my home! really!
  • Did you level your character from levels 1 to 70 on your own? Ofc
  • What
    are the reasons for leaving your former guild? i emigrated from trollbane to play qith my friends.. so thats why i left my old guild! Smile
  • What
    do you want to achieve from playing wow? have a good time with other players, like good progress.. and i think u guys got that!! Smile love to raid and feel the teamwork!
  • Your armory link: -> armory down! :/
  • And
    finally, please tell us a little bit about yourself: well.. swedish tank Very Happy 18 years old.. have played wow for some years now.. played pretty much pre tbc.. had a break when tbc came.. but started it up again now for some time ago.. really enjoy playing with friends and to get new friends through wow.. as in guild m8s?^^
  • even if i dont join ur guild i really hope u have a nice time playing and best of luck to ya all! Smile cya in game!! afro

lazarro

Back to top Go down

prot warrior app Empty Re: prot warrior app

Post by Riddle Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:30 am

App straight after sweden out >< coincidence!

Riddle
Gaffer
Gaffer

Number of posts : 42
Class : Priest
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesser Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:56 am

Hes a mate of mine kyo hes really good, know how to tank etc can recomend him! and u shush about sweden riddle
Lesser
Lesser

Number of posts : 39
Class : Rogue
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down