Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ishimaru holy paladin

Go down

ishimaru holy paladin Empty ishimaru holy paladin

Post by Ishimaru Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:42 pm

Character Name: Ishimaru

• Class:Paladin
  • Level:70
  • Race:blood-elf
  • Nationality:Belgium

• Our raids take place at 19:00 to 23:00 (Sunday) and 20:00 to 23:00 (Monday and Thursday), are you able to join at these time? Yes.
  • Please state what raid experiences you have. Karazhan, Zul'Aman , Gruul's lair, Magtheridon's lair, ( i have been raid leader in kara/ZA/gruul)
  • Can you communicate in good English? yes.
  • We use Ventrilo for our voice communications, are you able to use this software? yes.
  • Did you level your character from levels 1 to 70 on your own? yes.
  • What are the reasons for leaving your former guild? They were not making any progress in raids at all, every week the same wipes.
  • What do you want to achieve from playing wow? Well mainly i want to have fun, but what is more fun then progressing? so i would like some progress too.
  • Your armory link :
  • This is a very important question, please tell us a joke:There once was a guy in a bar... jokes aren't funny when typed tbh.
  • And finally, please tell us a little bit about yourself: Well i have been playing wow for 2 years now i think (could be 3, not sure), and i have leveled 4 characters to lvl 70, a paladin, a mage, a druid and a warrior. When it comes to raiding i'm motivated to make progress, and i'm a fast learner at bosses i have never done before.

Ishimaru

Back to top Go down

ishimaru holy paladin Empty Re: ishimaru holy paladin

Post by Ishimaru Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:43 pm

armorylink

Ishimaru

Back to top Go down

ishimaru holy paladin Empty Re: ishimaru holy paladin

Post by ishimaru Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:46 pm

hmm strange, well i have 2014 + heal unbuffed and 9783 mana

ishimaru

Back to top Go down