Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowpriest apply

Go down

Shadowpriest apply Empty Shadowpriest apply

Post by Qtigerl Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:25 pm

• Character Name: Qtigerl
  • Class: Priest
  • Level: 70
  • Race: Undead
  • Nationality: Swedish
Further Questions

• Our raids take place at 19:00 to 23:00 (Sunday) and 20:00 to 23:00 (Monday and Thursday), are you able to join at these time? Yes
  • Please state what raid experiences you have. pre tbc up to princess huhuran in aq40, all instancen pre aq40 cleared. In bc I have kara, za, gruul, mag, 3/4 in tk and 3/6 in ssc done.
  • Can you communicate in good English?
  • We use Ventrilo for our voice communications, are you able to use this software? Yes, without any problems
  • Did you level your character from levels 1 to 70 on your own? yes, this priest is my first char who I played on before bc and during bc.
  • What are the reasons for leaving your former guild? I have never left a guild, my last one disbanded.
  • What do you want to achieve from playing wow? Do some nice PvE progress, kill some sweet bosses, meet ppl and have fun!
  • Your armory link (write the URL in plain text):
  • This is a very important question, please tell us a joke: Omg Razz ehm.. Im bad at this Sad ok one time two elks was sitting in a sauna. Suddenly one of them says "Oh my focking god its hot in here" and the other answer "Yepp!" :O
  • And finally, please tell us a little bit about yourself:
    Well im a 18 year old boy/man(?) from Sweden. I graduated from school in may and now trying to work hard and make money Wink. I live in the beatiful city of Gothenburg and spend alot of time, since im a g33k, infront of the computer Very Happy xD. Im a person that is very social, my friends tell me that I talk to much but can you talk to much?, anyway its hard to make me shut up if im intrested in the subject. Count WoW in, its a subject I like to discuss Smile During game play I give and take critic without any problems and Im very straight in answers and questions. And I read the satanic bible Shocked
I hope you find me interesting and I would love to hear from you either I get declined or invited Smile

Best wishes Qtigerl! lol!

Qtigerl

Back to top Go down

Shadowpriest apply Empty Re: Shadowpriest apply

Post by Qtigerl Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:07 pm

app rejected it seems.... or? confused

Qtigerl

Back to top Go down

Post by bonita Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:31 pm

Hi, please try to catch Riddle in Game. Obviously a forum-slacker.

Thanks,

Bonita
bonita
bonita
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 42
Class : Mage
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content