Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock app

Go down

Warlock app Empty Warlock app

Post by Lloydboi Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:14 pm

Character Details

Character Name: Lloydboiga
Class:Warlock
Level: 70
Race: Undead
Nationality: Norway
Further Questions

Our raids take place at 19:00 to 23:00 (Sunday) and 20:00 to 23:00 (Monday and Thursday), are you able to join at these time? Yes:)
Please state what raid experiences you have. Done Gruul, Kara, 1 boss in Za. i know its not the most impressive record:/ But you will find me reading tacts and prepare before raids:P
Can you communicate in good English, and use Ventrilo? Yes:)
We use Ventrilo for our voice communications, are you able to use this software? Yes:)
Did you level your character from levels 1 to 70 on your own? Yes:P
What are the reasons for leaving your former guild? Want to make some progress in the game, and the guild i'm currently a member of are unserious and undedicated.
What do you want to achieve from playing wow? Killing time, make some online friends, have fun:P
Your armory link:
This is a very important question, please tell us a joke: Why does a man having trouble keeping eyecontact with womens? because boobs doesnt have eyes^^
And finally, please tell us a little bit about yourself: Playes paintball in my freetime, snowmobiles, also like to hunt and fish:P Not a hardcore nerd guy, but likes to play games:P 

Lloydboi

Back to top Go down

Warlock app Empty Re: Warlock app

Post by bonita Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:18 pm

Hi, please whisper Bonita or Naznaczona in game.
Thank you.

Armory-Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Lloydboiga
bonita
bonita
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 42
Class : Mage
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down