Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Rogue

Go down

Combat Rogue Empty Combat Rogue

Post by rengy Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:59 pm

Character Details

• Character Name: rengy
  • Class:rogue
  • Level:70
  • Race:undead
  • Nationality:Norway
Further Questions

• Our raids take place at 19:00 to 23:00 (Sunday) and 20:00 to 23:00 (Monday and Thursday), are you able to join at these time? mondays might be hard, I usualy work then, but other than that it's all good
  • Please state what raid experiences you have. On my rogue I have been from kara all up to ssc and tk, had a try at mh, downed first boss:P On a fiend of mines acc I raided in bt on his t6 rogue.
  • Can you communicate in good English, and use Ventrilo? yes
  • We use Ventrilo for our voice communications, are you able to use this software? yes, ts if needed too
  • Did you level your character from levels 1 to 70 on your own? yes, I have lvl two cha up to 70 myself (rogue and resto shaman) and a warr in 63, and some more in 20 too 30
  • What are the reasons for leaving your former guild? It is a guild with many ppl I know in real life, we tryed tk, took the trach easyer than ever, but whiped 3 times at VR, me beeing the only melee dps alive at all tryes, then after that we desided to try gruul, guess waht... oh yes, we wiped 3 times at king "-_- and then I got kicked (all members accually) then got inv back again, don't rly see it prosessing well in pve hahaha... we wiped at king, can't stop thinking about it... I even downed king on my shaman alt with a PUG haha
  • What do you want to achieve from playing wow? Hopefully completing the storyline of tbc b4 WoL, having fun with new friends and see a good geard guild, that proves it has achieved in pve
  • Your armory link:

• I'm getting the offhand from badge vandor tomorrow hopefully
    </li>
  • This is a very important question, please tell us a joke: I'm sure u have all heard it, but I rather like it:

• Who is the most popular guy on a nudist-beatch?
      - The one who can hold a cup of coffè in eatch hand, and 12 donuts.
      Who is the most popular woman on a nudist-beatch?
      - The one who eats the last donut.
    </li>
  • And finally, please tell us a little bit about yourself: Well, you got that I'm 18, that means I still go to school, and I also work on a hardwearstore (monday, wednsday and every other friday and saturday) mixing paint and such:P On my spear time I like to hang out with my friends and just chill out in the sun now at summer time... looking at girls is not so bad ither =P As for music I love Pink Floyd, I'm a true fan. Also like Led Zepplin, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Queen, and many more Razz
I rly hope to hear from u soon mates Very Happy
regards rengy

rengy

Back to top Go down