Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kleeja 70 Hunter

Go down

Kleeja 70 Hunter Empty Kleeja 70 Hunter

Post by kleeja Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:48 am

Character Details

• Character Name: Kleeja
  • Class: Hunter
  • Level: 70
  • Race: BloodElf
  • Nationality: Saudi
Further Questions

• Our raids take place at 19:00 to 23:00 (Sunday) and 20:00 to 23:00 (Monday and Thursday), are you able to join at these time?
    yes i can be there on time
  • Please state what raid experiences you have.
    KZ / ZA / Gruul / TK / and a bit of SSC
  • Can you communicate in good English, and use Ventrilo?
    yes i can
  • We use Ventrilo for our voice communications, are you able to use this software?
    yes i can
  • Did you level your character from levels 1 to 70 on your own?
    yes i did
  • What are the reasons for leaving your former guild?
    i left it because they were unorginised and they always go on pugs :S not guild runs
  • What do you want to achieve from playing wow?
    meeting friends and having fun while progressing
  • Your armory link:

• This is a very important question, please tell us a joke:
    one day a very drunk man came back to his house after a wild night at the club when he got in he saw alot of shoes lined at the doorway he thought that there were guests in the livingroom the stairs to his room was right near the living room so he was thinking for a way to go there without being seen. he asked him self: can i just walk twards the stairs and dont say hi to them? he said : no that wont work. he asked himself: can i just run twards the stairs ? he said: no it wont work. he asked himself: can i just crawl to the stairs? he said : no it wont work. he asked himself: can i stick to the wall and and move slowly to the stairs? he said: no it wont work. after sevral of tries and alot of thinking he decided to sleep outside in the garden. the next morning his brother came to him and asked him: were u crazy drunk last night? i saw u walking, running, crawling and stuck to the wall. WHILE THE FAMILY WAS ASLEEP !!
  • And finally, please tell us a little bit about yourself:

well i like playing football sports ....etc. i like to meet with diffirent people and get to know more about them and be friends with them.

and thats it hope u like my joke Smile

kleeja

Back to top Go down

Kleeja 70 Hunter Empty Re: Kleeja 70 Hunter

Post by Whelp Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:04 am

Thank you for your application, unfortunately, I have to turn you down because we are currently full on hunters at the moment. Also, our guild focus is on Mount Hyjal, and your equipment, which are mainly at tier 4 level, is slightly underpowered for it.
Whelp
Whelp
imba troll
imba troll

Number of posts : 54
Class : Hunter
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down