Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nabu - Enhancment shaman - 70

Go down

Nabu - Enhancment shaman - 70 Empty Nabu - Enhancment shaman - 70

Post by Nabu Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:22 pm

- Character Name: Nabu
- Class: Shaman
- Current talent spec: Enhancment
- Nationality: Danish
- Occupation (what you do): Student

- Attunements?
All heroics, Karazhan

- What is your ongame activity? Pretty active and it also depends mainly on availability of raids.
- Our raids take place at 19.30/20.00st and ends 23.00/00.00st are you able to join at those times? Yes
- What role you see yourself filling in raids? Enhancing melee/ranged-non-magical classes damage output, dealing damage, offhealing and offering a number of totem buffs if needed (like resistence totems).
- What Addons do you consider essential for your class? "Totemtimers" or any equivalent addon is essentiel to keep track of all the totems. Keeping track of 26 totems with standard UI is a nightmare. Believe me...

- Which guild's were you in before? Of more serious memberships "Release and Run" where i actually was class leader Smile There were some other guilds which I joined when i was leveling up but it was not that serious so I actually dont see any reason to mention them. Some of them disbanded too (and i honestly have forgot a couple of their names)
I have left "Release and Run" because the guild died.
- What is your raiding expirience, both TBC and before TBC? I have not done any raiding in pre-TBC as I started playing Wow in August 07. In TBC: Full Karazhan and 4 animal avatars of Zul'Aman - did not kill Lynx and Dragonhawk but have experienced the fights. I have also participated in downing Gruul.
- How do you plan to grind for consumables? I have an alt with herb/alch and food consumables is grinded by the main - aka Nabu.
- Why it is that you want to join Incarcerated? Honestly, i am seeking a guild which is doing tier5 PvE.
- Do you know or have quested with any of us? I have raided with Boomkis and by looking at the Who-list i can see that i have done pugs with many members - but i dont have any more personal relations to anyone.
- What are you looking for in a guild, what do you expect from it? Well I have just left a guild so my expectations are actually rooted in what my previous guild lacked........so I expect a degree of organisation and dedication from the members and also some seriousness in raiding. I dont expect people to be hardcore on anything. That is not my point - but seriously spending 25 mins on rebuffing after a wipe makes me ill - and bored Smile

- Armory link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Nabu
It might be showing Nabu in pvpgear/restogear but i have pve gear. I have listed them down here just to be sure.
thottbot.com/i25998
thottbot.com/i28745
thottbot.com/i33206
thottbot.com/i28529
thottbot.com/i29515
thottbot.com/i33894
thottbot.com/i29039
thottbot.com/i33280
thottbot.com/i29042
thottbot.com/i30045
thottbot.com/i28649
thottbot.com/i29379
thottbot.com/i28041
thottbot.com/i29383
thottbot.com/i33507

Weapons:
thottbot.com/i33640
thottbot.com/i28308

- Talk about yourself:
Well i am as stated 21 years old and attend Medical school on 2nd year. Between school, homework (which i sometimes actually do) and Wow Smile i am active in a martial arts club.

In-game professions:
LW + skin

Alts:
Resheph - Priest - 70 - Currently shadow - Alch/herb

Nabu

Back to top Go down

Nabu - Enhancment shaman - 70 Empty Re: Nabu - Enhancment shaman - 70

Post by Nabu Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:07 pm

PS: I am resto specced atm........so armory is not showing enhancment-Crit% etc.

Nabu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:54 pm

accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down