Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Snolith

Go down

Application Snolith Empty Application Snolith

Post by snolith Sat May 17, 2008 4:16 pm

APPLICATION SNOLITH

socialy
---------
name: Michael Pedersen
city: Stavanger

character
---------

nick: snolith
level: 70
talent: 0/5/57 restoration
restoration gear:

this link might show my alternative elemental/enhancement gear that i use for farming primals, i apologise for this and please let me know if it has not updated

what can i offer this guild?
--------------------------

I know that t4 gear / badge / kara loot isnt that much & that it might not catch your attention at all, despite this i intend to participate in any guild related event. I am also mature, polite, dedicated, contributing and active. As you require me to, my english is above average and i understand tactics which results in that i can expand my experience and achieve with you.

what do i expect from guild?
---------------------------

I expect you to treat everyone good, goodgear or not. I assume that you are mature and socialy developed and that you enjoy the social aspect of the game rather than ravaging all your attention on epic items. I also intend to progress in the player versus encounter content that outlands may offer.

my raid times?

My raid time's should be rather flexible, i work 16.00-20.00 two times a week and 10.00-17.00 some saturdays, despite the fact that i have a social life and a girlfriend i will be active everyday and contribute for the guild. My attendance will be very well accepted i think.

preparing for raids

I will naturally bring both battle/guardian elixir and mana/health potions for every raid. If you need help farming maths for resistance gear i can help with what i can or if you need me to respecc i have some tier4 in elemental to.

improving my gear

I allways work on improving my gear, i know that i dont have enchant on gloves atm and cloak & that im not exalted with every faction for best enchants. I work with this everyday and i hope my desire to improve is rather valuable.

about me

I am a student & i study economy. I have a girlfriend, i do sports, i enjoy playing wow alot & watching smallville/gossipgirl/two & a half men. I love to be social and drunk each weekend when im not raiding or farming.

experience

I am mostly pre-tbc moltencore/onyxia/zg/aq20/all emerald dragons/azuregos/kazzak

ive also done first boss tk, first boss za, cleared karazhan & all heroics.

i know its not much but i need to start someplace y?;P

xxo snolith, kind regards

snolith

Back to top Go down