Biohazard 70 Rogue

Go down

Biohazard 70 Rogue Empty Biohazard 70 Rogue

Post by Biohazar on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:25 pm

* Character name: Biohazard
* Class: Rogue
* Current talent spec: (20/0/41) but thats for PvP, (19/42/0) for PvE

* Our raids take place at 19:00 to 23:00 (Sunday) and 20:00 to 23:00 (Monday and Thursday), are you able to join at these time? Yes im always online (nolifer)
* What role do you see yourself filling in raids? Doing as much damage as possible
* What addons do you consider essential for your class? Omen, and all other raid addons...

* Which guilds were you in before, and what was your role in those guilds? Coalessence, havnt played much PvE on my rogue since i was busy on my shaman
* What is your raiding experience, both pre-TBC and TBC? Cleared BWL/SSC/TK on my shaman but hes on another realm
* How do you plan to grind for consumable? Ill simply farm for the mats or buy them from the auction house
* Why do you want to join Incarcerated? I want to start raiding on my rogue
* Do you know or have quested with any of us? I know a few
* What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you expect from it? Im looking for some serious and funny raiding, and thats what i expect too Razz

* Armoury link:
* What item(s) are you currently trying to acquire, and by what means: All items that are good for me Smile

* And finally, please tell us a little bit about yourself: Im from Sweden and im 17 years old, my name is Sebastian Lindberg, i dont have any school/work for the year so im always online and ready to play, not much more to say ^^

Biohazar

Back to top Go down