Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lokthar 70 Hunter

Go down

Lokthar 70 Hunter Empty Lokthar 70 Hunter

Post by Lokthar Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:04 am

- Character Name: Lokthar
- Class: Hunter
- Current talent spec: 0/41/20 (I believe, since I can't reach armory.) willing to respecc for guild
- Nationality: Swedish
- Occupation (what you do): I am a student.

- Attunements? All heroics and Karazhan.

- What is your ongame activity? Almost every day. Since I study in the weekends.
- Our raids take place at 19.30/20.00st and ends 23.00/00.00st are you able to join at those times? Yes I am.
- What role you see yourself filling in raids? As a good DPS-class for your raids.
- What Addons do you consider essential for your class? For raiding the threatmeter and bossmods are vital. Otherwise I do not use many mods, but I have custom made macros.

- Which guild's were you in before? INM (In Nomine Mortis)
- Why it is that you want to join Incarcerated? Because I would like to continue my PVE progress and PVE experience.
- Do you know or have quested with any of us? I do not really know, but I think I have done that actually. Before the guild was created.
- What are you looking for in a guild, what do you expect from it? I expect atleast 1-2 raiding days per week and that you help eachother with various attunements.

- Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Lokthar

- Talk about yourself: I'm a 16 year old student from Sweden that studies the mediaprogram on a local school. I'm very kind, open-minded and i'm trying to set up my own goals. I hope that this guild needs me, because then I will do everything possible to continue my attunements to higher end-game instances. My experience reaches to full karazhan and a little bit of gruul's lair.

Lokthar

Back to top Go down

Lokthar 70 Hunter Empty Re: Lokthar 70 Hunter

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:43 am

Declined. Hunters R full. thnx for applpy m8

Back to top Go down