Class:Rogue
Race:Undead
Nationality:Bulgarian
Occupation (what you do):
I am Engineer
Attunements? Karazhan,Gruul,All Heroics
What is your ongame activity?
Every day i am online:If i dont have any work to do 24/7 online Smile
Our raids take place at 19.30/20.00st and ends 23.00/00.00st are you able to join at those times?Yes I am
What role you see yourself filling in raids?
As a good DPS-class for your raids.
What Addons do you consider essential for your class?
Rogue-Helper,Threat Matter,Titan Panel,SCT,EW,SW,Deadly Boss Mod,Atlas,CT-bars,etc and alot more.
Which guild's were you in before?Mist,De Profundis,Overlord Blood and Honor,Surge,Full Effect,Total Control.
Why it is that you want to join Incarcerated?Because I would like to continue my PvE progress and PvE experience.
Do you know or have quested with any of us?Yea i know some ppl in this guild and also we are doing pvp and arenas together:)
What are you looking for in a guild, what do you expect from it?I expect atleast 1-2 raiding days per week and that you help eachother with various attunements.
Armory link:
but this is with my pvp gear damn x)
Talk about yourself:I am 29 year old engineer from bulgaria.Also i am married.Me:Nikolai Kichukov,my wife:Teodora Kichukova(she plays wow too with character name:Tedi 70 lv Mage Undead PvP-PvE on Tarren Mill EU Server+we are old players from Deathwing.Before time we migrate on Tarren Mill with guild Mist

PvE Unde

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply in the guild PvE Rogue

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:22 am

Declined. Rogues are full atm. We will consider your application if rogue slot opens in future.

Back to top Go down