Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction lock application

Go down

Destruction lock application Empty Destruction lock application

Post by Spendis Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:56 pm

Hello:
This is warlock with 1170 spell dmg, 182hit rating and 27% critical without buff. I have full experience in MH and till Bloodoil in BT, was classleader in my ex-guild, so I have already researched all the tactics in BT and MH. I am online almost everyday so there is no problem for me with the raid time, could be really hardcore. So if there is any interest you have, please send me a message in game,my character name is Spendis.
Thanks for reading this. Looking forward from your message:)

Spendis

Back to top Go down

Destruction lock application Empty Re: Destruction lock application

Post by Ryuben Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:04 pm

Please fill out a application form properly Very Happy
Ryuben
Ryuben

Number of posts : 62
Class : Priest
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Destruction lock application Empty Application in Fourm:)

Post by Spendis Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:15 pm

- Character Name: Spendis
- Class: Warlock
- Current talent spec: 0/21/41(full PVE)
- Nationality: China
- Attunements? Karazhan

- What is your ongame activity? I am online almost everyday from 13:00 to 24:00, also could be later if needed.Smile

- Our raids take place at 19.30/20.00st and ends 23.00/00.00st are you able to join at those times? No problem of this, can raid untill 1 am.

- What role you see yourself filling in raids?
I was the CL in my ex-guild, I have researched all the tactics of TBC instance in case and I also do a very good dps Wink
- What Addons do you consider essential for your class? Deadly boss mode, grid, bigwigs, dot timer & threatmeter.

- Which guild's were you in before? Easy Company.

- What is your raiding expirience, both TBC and before TBC?

Pree TBC: Full MC, ZG, AQ20, BWL.
TBC: Full kara, TK, SSC, MH, BT until bloodboil. As I mentioned before, I did researched all the tactics in TBC, no problem for me to understand what to do, just maybe a communicate with the RL:)
- How do you plan to grind for consumables? I can make flask and kinds of potions myself, also have the JC can do various of jewel.

- Why it is that you want to join Incarcerated? My ex-guild was stopped raiding since 2 mouths ago, I really enjoy the raiding and the moment when boss down. Heard that ur guild is performing a very good process in both MH and BT, so I like to be a part of u guys and get the Ilidan down.
- Do you know or have quested with any of us? I would like to know how many raid time per week?

- What are you looking for in a guild, what do you expect from it? Motivated players who expect me to do a good jobb, i expect nice progress or atleast players who wants to progress in wow and experience new stuff. And a friendly guild were ppl help each other out is always nice.

- Armory link:

-About me: Hi, I am from China but I am living and studying in Denmark now, I have played this game since 3 years ago, full experience for all the way since I started the game. I like to research the things in game and mostly in PVE, like to have friends in game. Really like to enjoy the fun with all the ppl.

Spendis

Back to top Go down

Destruction lock application Empty Re: Destruction lock application

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down