Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Flubb on Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:18 pm

Hi, my name is Robin ( Flubb ingame ) lvl 70 shadow priest (). got about 2050+ healing too.. im 19 year old and live in norway
I made myself a shadow priest because I was booored with my paladin and didnt rly want to heal anymore... atlast not at the time i made my char, i also wanted to make a priest so i can choose to heal if i want:P easyer to gear up in nub instnace's ect..
i want to leave the guild im in now because its new started and the first raid in tk = 2-3 whipes on first pack, whipes in kara ect.
I dont rly know what i want to achieve from playing wow:P just have a good time and play with friends i guess.
hmm, a joke.. Your mother so fat! she comes from both sides of the family!
my Previous PvE experience is mostly from Serpentshrine cavern and some bosses in tempest keep.. not much on my priest tho.. started off with paladin in tbc. then i quited wow for a while ( half year or something ) because of my new job and someother stuff and got lvl 70 on this char for a while ago Smile and now im gaming again, maybe too much but who cares Smile
I played rogue pre tbc as alli on this server in The herbal tribe and on talnivarr in some other guild. think the last boss i killed in naxx was thadduis or something, so ive been playing wow for a while now.

your raiding time's is perfect for me, does not crash with work or anything else
my chars old and new and some info
70 pala 2040+ healing 2150 rating 5v5 pve and pvp char
70 mage 1007spelldmg pve char
67 warr slackzor
70 priest 1292 shadow dmg 2050 healing
60 rogue pre tbc char, geared with t2.5 and t3

hmm.. about my self -_- im a normal guy with friends and work ( many of my friends play wow ).
i like to chill out with my friends, party and game.

can use teamspeak and have a mic^^
Think thats it.

Hope you will consider my application
-Flubb
Thx

Flubb

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Riddle on Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:39 pm

Sorry to take a while to reply was thinking about our situation. However ill try to catch ya ingame although im not online till the evening tomoz.

Riddle
Gaffer
Gaffer

Number of posts : 42
Class : Priest
Registration date : 2008-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Flubb on Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:22 am

ok, ill stay online then

Flubb