Incarcerated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

2 posters

Go down

application Empty application

Post by Maniek 7 Mon May 26, 2008 4:06 am

Character Details

Character Name: Maniek
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Race: UD
Nationality: Polish
Further Questions

Our raids take place at 19:00 to 23:00 (Sunday) and 20:00 to 23:00 (Monday and Thursday), are you able to join at these time?

-> Yes

Please state what raid experiences you have.

-> Kara 10/10
Grull 2/2
Maggy 1/1
ZA 6/6
TK 2/4
and i was 2 times @ SSC and MH but we failed... sigh :/

Can you communicate in good English?

-> Yes

We use Ventrilo for our voice communications, are you able to use this software?

-> Yes

Did you level your character from levels 1 to 70 on your own?

-> Yes, in fact, it's not my first 70 Smile got lock 70, rogue 70 on Tarren Mill as well, also played some priest, warrior and druid.

What are the reasons for leaving your former guild?

-> Well, i very like some ppl in In Nomine Mortis, but the other half are just kids messing up raids and organization. Also i dont like DKP system in our guild, since idea of DKP is very good - we have silly costs of items in our raids (for example trash loot from TK - 3dkp, Tier4/5 - 5DKP), and it leads to situation - when u just left 1 raid u will not be able to loot anything in future, becouse evry1 have more points... sigh.

What do you want to achieve from playing wow?

-> Weird question tho, i'm playing becouse its fun and i wanna make some progress, finally kill something in SSC/MH and future, get some loot...

Your armory link (write the URL in plain text):

-> The EU Armory has been taken offline temporarily to address a stability issue. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this issue. :/
Maybe i just said what i have.
My stats are: 1024 spell dmg, 107 spell hit rating, 280 crit rating. 7,8k stam and 9k mana all unbuffed.
I have 4/5 T4 (using 2 of them atm, badge loot are better tho :/), eng head, some heroics and badge loot gear, rest are vindicators.
I know my class very well, tryed out evry spec for pvp and pve, and i can spec for guild needs.
My favorite is 18/41/2 for raiding atm (since i dont have much spirit) and ofc 10/x/3 or 0/x/11 with icy for full fire dmg.

This is a very important question, please tell us a joke:

-> A some orc went into a bar... Razz naah i'm terrible at saying jokes.

And finally, please tell us a little bit about yourself:

-> What could i say, I'm maniek, 22. I'm playing wow for over an year now, i had my own polish guild, but there was not enought active ppl to raid some, so most of that time i sacrificed for pvp. 3 months ago i decided to leave it and join for some serious 25mans raiding. In real - i'm a PHP Developer, working on contract atm, so i have much time to play on. Ok, that's it Smile I will be glad to join u.

Maniek 7

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post by Borgtar Mon May 26, 2008 4:30 am

bonita, the mage cl, is on a business trip atm and will return on wednesday.
If you are a bit patient til then, he'll have a look at your application.
Borgtar
Borgtar
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 65
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bonita Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 am

Hi, please try to catch me online again!
bonita
bonita
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 42
Class : Mage
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down